Xổ số may mắnIn an effort to confront emerging challenges related to COVID-19 transmission in the community, and to protect patients and staff, Mount Auburn Hospital is initiating measures to prevent avoidable transmissions:
What to do if you feel ill
If you are experiencing any one of the following:
- Symptoms of fever, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, or a headache, OR
- If you have traveled to any of the countries or states listed on the CDC's travel warnings, OR
- If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
Please contact your primary care provider prior to visiting a health care facility
Based on your symptoms your provider will determine the appropriate steps for you to take, which may simply be to stay at home to reduce the possibility of spreading the disease to others. Only certain situations require a visit to a hospital or other location for COVID-19 testing. If you do not have a primary care provider, please call the hospital before visiting in-person; however, if you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Mount Auburn Hospital, as well as all other Beth Israel Lahey Health hospitals and physicians' offices, are prepared to respond to this pandemic. For more information, please visit or contact the Massachusetts Department of Public Health by calling 2-1-1.
Xổ số may mắnView an in American Sign Language (ASL) on an overview of COVID-19 using the current CDC guidelines
Information for Visitors
As of June 15, 2020, the following MAH Interim Visitor Policy should be followed. This policy provides guidelines for screening of visitors and restrictions on visitor access to Mount Auburn Hospital and MAPS ambulatory practices. This policy replaces prior Mount Auburn Hospital Interim Visitor policies which were enacted during the COVID 19 pandemic.
Inpatient Visiting Hours
Medical-Surgical Units: 12-2 pm and 5-8 PM
Critical Care Pavilion: There are no specified visiting hours. Visitors are asked to call from waiting room before any visit. Two visitors are allowed at a time and at the discretion of the patient’s nurse.
Xổ số may mắnWyman 2, Psychiatry: 1-5 pm
Visitors will be encouraged to limit the duration of their visits to one hour.
Waiting: In order to provide a safe environment and maintain social distancing visitors and escorts may be redirected to wait in certain areas that are not within the appointment area.
Information for Visitors
- Mount Auburn Hospital will allow each patient to have one visitor or escort. Inpatients will be allowed one visitor at a time between 12-2 pm and 5-8 pm.
- Mount Auburn Hospital does not restrict, limit or otherwise deny visitation on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran. All visitors may enjoy full and equal visitation privileges, consistent with the patient’s (or support person’s, when appropriate) preferences.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms of possible COVID 19 infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, body aches, or new onset of loss of taste or smell). Individuals with any symptoms are not permitted in the building. Patients are screened by phone prior to their appointment and then again at point of care.
- Visitors and escorts will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Mount Auburn Hospital may prohibit visitation on a case-by-case basis if a patient is COVID 19 positive or shows symptoms of COVID-19 or if visitation poses a significant infection control risk to the patients, visitor, or staff.
- There may be other circumstances where variation from this policy may be appropriate as determined by the clinical care team.
- Birth partners, parents of patients under 18, attorneys of patients, and companions for patients with intellectual and/or physical disabilities are not considered visitors, but must be screened.
No visitors under the age of 18 are allowed in the hospital unless the visitor is a child of the patient, in which case they must be over 12 years of age.
- Non-essential personnel are to be restricted, e.g. sales vendors who do not provide direct patient care
Classes for Childbirth and Wellness
Childbirth Classes are held virtually, please visit our Childbirth Education sectionXổ số may mắn for more information or to register for classes.
The Herzstein Wellness Center will hold virtual classes in the Fall of 2020 visit the Herzstein Wellness Center for more information or to register or call 617-499-5197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org